Saturday, September 15, 2012


Jumaat lepas after work, we went straight to Malacca. My parents were at my brother's house. So, we planned to meet them there. Jalan jammed tak hingat. Penat berlama dalam kete. Sampai terus pergi Alai @ Crystal Bay Ikan Bakar to have our dinner there. My family dah siap sedia order foods, so when we arrived the foods memang dah ready. Tinggal nak melantak aje. I just muntah in the car, so selera makan dah berkurang.

The next morning, we woke up very early, sebab my parents and brother nak gerak wedding ke Johor. I tak ikot sebab today we have so much plan and need to went back to KL before night. Then, we visited atok sedara sebelah my husband. They are going to Makkah next week and my husband pulak jenis suka beborak dengan orang tua. Pastu terus gerak ke kampung husband at Klebang. We both sangat lapar, so we stopped at Klebang Original Coconut Shake and had brunch there. Nasi lemak, kueh mueh, coconut shake and air tebu (ori tak tambah gula tau) were extremely delicious. Sampai aje at kampung husband, we both tetido for 2 hours. Penat + bangun awal + kenyang + angin kuat memang buat sedap aje nak tido.

We woke up at 2.30, solat jap and have a bath terus cari makanan. Aunty Milah dah siap masak bermacam lauk while we were sleeping. BErtuah kan I ne? Pemalas. Malu tak malu pun tebal muka terus pegi makan. Aunty Milah masak asam pedas, memang sakan I makan bertambah. Haha.

Around 4pm, we headed back to KL and arrived at 5minutes before 6pm. I took a nap, I need to lie down, pinggang sakit berlama dalam kete. After maghrib dah gerak ke PIL's house. They were organizing makan-makan for their staff. It's great dapat lepak ramai-ramai.

Balik rumah dah midnight. I was supposed to pack clothes for today's trip. We are going to Perhentian Island btw. Tapi dah mengantok sangat, I terus tido. Bila bangun pagi ne hujan lebat and husband cirit-birit. Pity him. I terus bangun bersiap and let husband continue his sleep. Sian dia tak lena tido, because of frequent trip to toilet. I thought of cancelling the trip, tapi husband besemangat lagi nak pergi. We planned to bertolak at 7am, or latest by 8am. Tapi skang husband just wake up and I waited for him patiently. Entah pukul berapa nak sampai Terengganu ne. I've done with packaging, with lots of foods untuk mengunyah sepanjang pejalanan yang jauh itu. I am so looking forward. owh.

Pray that we both have a safe journey ye :)

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

No comments:

Post a Comment